INITIAL CONSULT- Gathering vital information about you and your family's lifestyle and desires for the home. Discuss needs for function, your preferred aesthetic, and your investment amount for the project. Take photographs.
2. CONTRACT SIGNED AND INITIAL DEPOSIT: Review the contract detailing scope of work, estimated # of hours, and next steps. Making any necessary changes and discuss any questions or concerns. A initial payment of 25% is made upon signing the aggrement. Schedule a measuring day.
3. RESEARCH / INSPIRATION PHASE: A collaboration between designer and client to pull Inspiration together and determine the vision for your home. Its the most important part of the phase to create your dream home/room and to streamline the process.
4. DESIGN PHASE:
+ Inspiration Board Review
+ Furniture Budget
+ Floor Plan
+ Receive Tailored Room Boards - 3 large furniture / case goods design options, 1 revision.
5. APPROVALS: Sign off on all purchases to confirm orders.
6. PURCHASES: Purchase of all large furnishings / case good. Full payments made up front for all items.
7. EXECUTION DAY: Furniture Delivery. Install day where we add all the finishing touches. Depending on deliveries this could take a couple months to one year to complete due to COVID and furniture manufacturing delays, etc.
Get a Quote
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.